MaTeLiS - Biomaterials Group
The aim of the MaTeLiS Biomaterials Group is to strengthen individual potential, synergies and the cooperation of various groups at KIT with renowned industrial companies and scientific institutions. Furthermore, joint projects, short concepts and, if necessary, third-party funding applications are developed and created.
Participants from the Fraunhofer ISC, Fraunhofer IGVP, VDI Technologiezentrum GmbH and KIT met and shared their expertise approximately two to three times per year.
- 3D cell culture, therapy approaches & diagnostics
- „Tissue Engineering“ – Regenerative therapies
- Bioprinting - Bio-Inks & Microfluidic - Modeling of Biomaterials and Printing Processes
- Biochips – Biosensors - Bioelectronics
- Biomaterials & Materials for Bio-Applications
- Functionalized surfaces & nanoparticles
Contact: Dr. Nathalie Matter-König