The KIT Materials Center cordially invites you to participate in the Materials Day, which is meant to bring together the scientists interested in materials research at KIT.
We aim to:
- strengthening the affiliation of the members to the KIT Materials Center
- giving the members the opportunity to brainstorm scientific ideas, by giving a short talk or presenting a poster
- identify future scientific topics for KIT materials research for the coming ten years and to specifically initiate a selection process for new projects to be pursued in the excellence initiative (with potential funding)
- enhance networking
- Impulse lectures on lighthouse projects in the KIT Materials Center
- Short lectures by (young) scientists on emergent ideas for future topics (eight slots available)
- Poster presentations
- Discussion and exchange on the proposed future topics in the KIT Materials Center
Link: Preliminary agenda
The participation in the Materials Day is free but we require a binding online registration. Please take the opportunity to shape the day with us and submit a contribution (oral or poster presentation, and future scientific topics of interest) via the registration link.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Online registration is mandatory.
Link: Online Registration
February 15, 2020 for online registration with oral or poster contribution
February 22, 2020 for online registration without oral or poster contribution