Materials Day, June 21st, 2022 - Event of the KIT Materials Center (MaTeLiS)
The KIT Materials Center cordially invites you to participate in the Materials Day, which is meant to bring together the scientists interested in materials research at KIT.
This year the KIT Materials Center (MaTeLiS) can organize its second Materials Day, on
Tuesday, June 21, 2022, from 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
at the auditorium of the "Fortbildungszentrum für Technik und Umwelt (FTU)" at KIT Campus North.
The goals of the Materials Day are:
- to strengthen the affiliation of the members to MaTeLiS
- to give scientists the opportunity to inform about current topics with a poster presentation
- to offer the possibility to give a short talk on recent scientific highlights
- we would also like to introduce the new structure of MaTeliS with the newly established Focus Fields...
All in all, we would like to offer the opportunity in exchange, networking and get together of the MaTeLiS members.
Participation in the Materials Day is open to the public (presentation language is English), free of charge, but we require a binding online registration.
Shaping the day: Please take the opportunity to shape the day with us and submit a poster presentation via the registration form.
- Registration with a poster until Monday, June 6, 2022.
- Registration without contribution until Sunday, June 12, 2022.